COVID-19 VIRUS/Together we can make a difference!
Your vehicle is an important part of you, your life and livelihood. In this special time, we are faced with many uncertainties, but one thing is certain...German Autowerks and its employees are here and committed to keeping ourselves, you, and your vehicle as safe as possible.
Enchanced safety measures include:
- Regularly clean and sanitize highly touched areas.
- Our technicians wear gloves at all times when servicing your vehicle.
- Clean and sanitize your vehicle keys and touch points prior to and after service.
- Hand Sanitizer is available to all staff and customers.
- Ensuring our staff has the information to stay healthy or stay home if feeling unwell.
- Dropbox for authorization and keys to avoid human contact.
- FREE Uber and LYFT rides.
- We offer a TOUCH FREE SERVICE (minimum purchased required) and send you your digital vehicle inspection. Authorizations can be via text or email and pay by phone.
Lastly, we want to ensure that we all stay healthy during this time, and by doing so, all employees and customers are requested to stay at home if they are feeling flu-like symptoms. If we work together, we can help reduce the risk for ourselves and our community.
German Autowerks Family